2 (5)

La Experiencia de TALK Schools

Muchas cosas nos definen, pero algunas de las más importantes incluyen:

✈️ Un ambiente multicultural

🌐 100% de nuestras escuelas usan tecnología interactiva conectada a la web

👏 98% es la calificación de la satisfacción que los estudiantes dan a nuestros maestros

¿Listo para escuchar buenas noticias? 

¡Nuestro precio es accesible y asequible para todos nuestros estudiantes!

¿Interesado? ¿Tienes preguntas?

Deja tu información de contacto aquí (en el formulario de la derecha) y nos pondremos en contacto para responder a todas tus preguntas.

talk-bg-mobile-001

Aprende Inglés o Estudia Negocios Con Profesores Experimentados

Testimonios

Since I have been at TALK International my English definitely improved. I really enjoy the classes because the teachers have a lot of experience and the classes are very interesting. I also get to meet people from all over the world and I have learned a lot about different countries

2-1

Renato Goncalves, Brazil. TALK Aventura

TALK was a great experience. Besides always interesting classes, I had a chance to meet great people from the world, learn about their culture. I have improved my English and without TALK I could never accomplish that in this short period of time

IMG-20200213-WA0004-p7awbfxid4kxq3o88j2mjg8iwu2nelkx46ar3lnaaw

Mirjana Tunic, Serbia. TALK Fort Lauderdale

I am so happy and thankful to be part of the TALK School of Languages great family. It’s a place where learning English is fun, easy, and comfortable thanks to its dynamic and people. Ricky, you are one of my favorites. Thank you for the support you give us day after dayx

gotobo-p7awbfxid4kxq3o88j2mjg8iwu2nelkx46ar3lnaaw

Agna Barbera, Venezuela TALK Atlanta

I have been in TALK International School for 1 ½ years. Everybody is patient and respectful. Teachers are determined and successful for teaching. I have looked other students and they feel very well about the school as well. Thank you for this experience!!!

Erdem Yigit, Turkey    TALK Aventura

Ubicaciones de TALK Schools

Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-18 a la(s) 11.19.47
Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-18 a la(s) 11.19.33
Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-18 a la(s) 11.19.18
Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-18 a la(s) 11.21.48
Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-18 a la(s) 11.19.04
Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-18 a la(s) 11.18.31

dummy  TALK Schools 2021 © All rights reserved

3501 S University Drive, Suite 3, Davie, FL 33328 📍